Friday, November 6, 2009

Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams

I had a wonderful time at the Champagne Book Signing Party last night at the Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams store in D.C. Here I am above with fellow D.C. bloggers Stefan of Architect Design and Michele of My Notting Hill. Their home furnishings have always been synonymous with relaxed comfortable style. But what really impressed me was how glamorous and runway inspired many of their pieces are. Here are some favorites below, with such influences as Audrey Hepburn, Paris in the 1930s, Art Deco, and Hollywood Regency. I also am looking forward to reading their new book The Comfortable Home-How to Invest in Your Nest and Live Well for Less.











10 comments:

  1. Love that ottoman!!
    TGIF to you :)


    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura-Isn't that a great piece! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the too sexy Sadie chair in that b&w stripe. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Averill-I did an entire post on that chair before-I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute picture of you! you really do wear red lipstick all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun picture!! Looks like a great event. I'm especially fond of the duvall ottoman - beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Beth you look fabulous with two of my favorite furniture designers!! what a fabulous evening for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sanity Fair-It was a fun event. Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kit-Thanks. I really did enjoy meeting them.

    ReplyDelete