Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Little Ladies & Teen Vogue


Once again Teen Vogue has done it. This article "Little Ladies" from the September issue is fabulous. Here is my list of things they mix that are so girly and so me (and hopefully you)!

1. Gloves
2. Sequins
3. Houndstooth
4. Bows everywhere
5. Pearls
6. Oversized brooches
7. Polka dots
8. Headbands
9. Tulle
10. Tweed
11. Betsey Johnson
12. Petticoats
13. Flower Pins
14. Pink
15. Color
16. Feminine
17. Metallic
18. Suits
19. Milly
20. Kate Spade
21. Purple
22. High/Low

Now, run out and get this issue and start scouring your own closet and stores for how to put this ultra feminine look together yourself! Betsey Johnson has linked to this post on her Facebook page here.







10 comments:

  1. betsey johnson posted this link on her facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love houndstooth & Betsey, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these looks -- all the fun colors and return to more feminine styles (especially when worn with more masculine pieces) are so perfect for this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cady-Thanks so much for the head's up and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitty-Betsey Johnson has linked to us on Facebook-the link is to the right under Stylish Mentions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Averill-I love these looks-fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will never get over loving all things girly, Beth. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne-You might have to skip the tweed in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I wish I had this much style when I was a teenager! Definitely planning to incorporate a lot of this into my fall wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jenn-So many great ideas to incorporate!

    ReplyDelete