Thursday, July 30, 2009

Take a Walk on the Wild Side


Latex has gone couture, gracing the pages of Vogue and the runways of fashion's top designers. I have found an incredible collection on Etsy from a designer in Paris. The shop is called HMSlatex. I adore the pieces with bows. I also understand that latex is incredibly figure flattering, like a Miracle Bra. What about pairing the white top with bows with a traditional wool suit? For the timid, the darling little gloves would be a great place to start.









10 comments:

  1. Wowzer! The last dress looks like a body condom. I am definitely too shy & I feel myself sweating already..lol

    Great to see these fun designs.
    :D deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dumbwit Tellher-You are hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Love the dresses and gloves!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with Deb re the "body condom" comment. My first thought though: how do you get it on? I'm guessing a profuse use of baby powder...

    ...and in this heat, it just looks stiffling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    This is Sophie from HMSlatex.

    Thanks a lot for this article! :)

    For those wondering how you put the dressed on, you're going to be astonished by the answer: there is a zip in the back. :)

    And the body condom comments made me laugh. My husband is mostly amused by stockings, that he calls "leg condoms".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sophie-You are so welcome. I think your things are stunning. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete