Saturday, June 27, 2009

Let the Light In


 

Muleh is one of my favorite boutiques in D.C.  I wish there were more unique stores like this around the city. I can easily spend hours looking at everything with an appreciative eye. If you're in the market for modern asian furniture, this is the place to visit. Not only do they sell stunning light fixtures, chairs, sofas, beds, and dining room tables, they carry luxurious fashion labels. You'll find names like Phillip Lim (my favorite), A Common Thread, and Rozae Nichols. This store is very expensive, but worth the price. I'm particularly drawn to these light fixtures. The texture of these creations is absolutely exquisite. Their edginess and beauty would spruce up a living room or bedroom instantly. 





8 comments:

  1. What beautiful lighting! They look like little dandelions~ So whimsical~
    xo's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree on the dandelions - I really like the first one. Very intense - it looks as if the flower reading light is leaning in to read along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FrenchBlue- Thank you. They are very whimsical and nature-inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sanity Fair- Yes, it does. That light is lovely in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kirstyb- Thanks. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the one that looks like soft sticks - I can see a room already :) Great feature, I will definitely check their site out~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah- Yes, please do. I'd love to add any of these to my home.

    ReplyDelete