Friday, January 30, 2009

What's New in Jewels

J. Crew's new jewelry collection consists of some very pretty pieces. I like to think of it as a nice preview of more to come in spring and summer. I'm especially digging the chain necklaces (very big trend right now). The jeweled cuff is even lovelier in person and I think the cluster ring is very interesting. It's not often you see a ring like that! What I appreciate about J. Crew jewelry is how unique it is in design. For the woman who craves elegance, but is current on trends, these pieces fit the bill. 







(credit: jcrew.com)

2 comments:

  1. I really like the new collection and can't wait to get to the store and try the new things on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that J. Crew has wonderful jewelry at affordable prices. Thanks for visiting our blog.

    ReplyDelete